Wednesday, April 15, 2009

eBay is at it Again

Well, folks, eBay is at it again. More changes afoot.

Yesterday was their "big" announcement about upcoming changes. Not a lot good that I see there. News about the changes is being posted all over the place, so I shan't reiterate here--at least not now. One good thing is that there are no new fee increases (for now). It's almost come to be expected that every time there is a new major change announcement, there are new fee hikes. Just more, this time, of what eBay touts as "improvements."

There's a reason their stock is plummeting these days (well out of line for the industry and the economy...it's just bad). I'll comment more later on some of the specific changes they're announcing. But for now, I need to hunt down my anti-nausea pills.

That's not really a joke. Not really.



0 comments from the peanut gallery: