Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wipe Up The Remains of Your Magic Nuggets and Shrooms

This is getting to be almost too much. I just told you about the Virgin Mary Magic Mushroom, and yesterday, I broke the sad news about the mysterious disappearance of the Mother Teresa / Pope John Paul II Chicken Nugget.

Well, I've got a great idea for a combined auction. Though it's too late to bit into Mother Teresa, you can still get your hands on the coveted Virgina Mary (or was it Georgia O'Keefe?) Magic Mushroom. And, if you're lucky enough to be the winning bidder, I've found the perfect companion to your new gatronomic/spiritual delight. The two should have been sold together as a package deal, but since they weren't, I've taken it upon myself to suggest the perfect companion to the MTMM: The Winner's Moist Towlette.

Interstingly, this odd little trinket is probably not moist anymore , nor is it from a winner. The auctioneer wr
ites:

"
I brought this one rare, unique, antique, vintage, collectible, haunted, lucky wet nap home from Vegas. I did NOT open it and i did NOT win."

Here's the Winner's Moist Towlette (sic sic on that one):

Given the whopping eBay and PayPal fees relative to the opening bid cost on this auction, along with the recently-increased price of postage, even if this brilliant auctioneer had won in Vegas (the scrumptious little moist wipey, that is), they'd be losing their Golden Nuggets in this eBay transaction. B
etter yet, they can bid on that Virgin Mary Magic Mushroom (which, as I said, may more closely resemble a work by Georgia O'Keefe, but I'll leave that to you to decide), ingest whatever magical powers the seemingly delectible morsel contains, and use that towlette to wipe up the inevitable mess afterward.

0 comments from the peanut gallery: