Friday, April 3, 2009

Pope John Paul and Mother Teresa Chicken Nugget Auction Removed by eBay

A recent auction for a Pope John Paul and Mother Teresa Chicken Nugget (yes, you read that right!) was removed by eBay. This action leaves us asking that eternal question: Why?

Here's a picture of the "Mother Teresa Side" (by the way, I personally think it looks more like Osama bin Laden):

Description text from the removed auction:

"This is really cool. I came home for dinner awhile ago and My wife had made me a good meal. We had some Chicken Nuggets in it and I noticed right away that one was staring back at me! It was Mother Teresa. I paused for a moment and relized It really is Mother Teresa. I turned the nugget over and it no longer looked like Mother Teresa it was Pope John Paul II wearing his Pontiff hat. I'm sorry I don't know the actual term for the hat. Well with my family I know it would be destroyed or eaten so I decided to place it up for bid. This has a great spiritual meaning for most faiths. I truly want it to go somewhere that it can be cherished for a long time to come."

1 comments from the peanut gallery:

Anonymous said...

i need to check my chicken nuggets more carefully from now on!